Today we talk about LineageOS, since then he has had a number of significant improvements, but where the news is that they have added 10 devices which have a number of years.
Before listing the new devices pass the complete list of new features LineageOS where they have been busy. We can highlight an update in the interface of Privacy Guard, the rewritten app LineageOS Updater, browser improvements Jelly including better support for HTML5, customize the lights of notifications for different email accounts, added the patch of September that includes the vulnerability Blueborne and many innovations that we can read in his log as usual.
We now turn to speak of the devices that have been added are the following:
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Wifi ( v1awifi )
- Samsung Galaxy Tab And 9.6 (WiFi) ( gtelwifiue )
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 LTE (Sprint) ( gtesqltespr )
- LG G Pad 7.0 ( v400 )
- Sony Xperia Z3+ (ivy)/li>
- Sony Xperia ZR (dogo), CM13 to LOS14.1*/li>
- Sony Xperia ZL (odin), CM13 to LOS14.1*/li>
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga), CM13 to LOS14.1*/li>
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE (pollux), CM13 to LOS14.1*/li>
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z Wifi (pollux_windy), CM13 to LOS14.1*/li>
*If we look at the list we see a CM13 (Cyanogen Mod 13) –> Lineage OS 14.1
The important news is the addition of the Sony devices that had been on CyanogenMod 13.0 except for the Sony Xperia Z3 +, these devices have years, but the important thing is that they have ported what is a good helping of updates.
The Android version 8.0 (Oreo) is taking place little by little, there are some ROMs are not official for some devices if you want to try it, but they are not final versions so that we do not ensure a correct operation.
The important thing of this migration is if you put the system Treble to improve the support, updated the system and the drives in two different compilations, so updates may be faster, but eye, the system’s Treble forces you to make a partition to the system so surely we will have to do a Hard Reset.